Latest Announcement:


          BITE NOW ONE CLAN     Clan maxed again?     Check out the Useful links section!!     Name BITE servers starting with "BSG"

October 18, 2007

Warhawk Pro-Flight, Tips and Tricks (pg 6)

CONCLUSION

    So thus concludes my guide on Pro-Flight. The most important aspect of getting the best out of anything is to try everything. Once you've tried everything, you'll gain a better understanding of what works and what doesn't. There is no one trick or method that will always work. Sooner or later you'll go up against someone who'll read your tricks and counter it. If you don't have anymore tricks up sleeve, then you are officially screwed.

    The purpose of this guide is to introduce players to the Pro-Flight controls and encourage you to try it out. It may or may not be to your liking. The other purpose is to dig deeper into what PF can do. I'm not the best dogfighter out there and I make silly mistakes often but I take pride knowing that I'm good. Believe me or not I don't need anyone or some statistic to tell me that, I judge my own performance and I've got very high standards when it comes to personal achievements.

    Set yourself a certain standard and work to live up to it and to go beyond it. There are so many great players out there who think they are unbeatable and yearn for a challenge. Will you take up the offer? On a final note, I hope my guide has helped you one way or another. Remember that even if you are the worst player in the world, it's just a game! Real life is so much more fun!



Written and edited by Ihsan Zainal (aka Dingo_D)

Back to Introduction...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ihsan Zainal (aka Dingo_D), I thoroughly enjoyed your description, and, although I have only just read it, am sure it will provide myself and other players with the knowledge they need to get into PF and become an ace pilot. I have been using proflight for little while now (prior to reading your post), but have found myself in a stage of mediocrity and impasse, being unprecentedly frustrated with great fliers/flighers and pesky seemingly ubiquitous mines. But, even though I was aware of a number of your tips, your ability to put the intuitive and unintuitive dynamics of proflight maneuvers, tactics, and tricks into explicit terms is masterly, and has already led me to further understand the moves I already know, and realize the potential PF has to offer. I look foreward to taking your suggestions, and reading any other posts. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Good work mate, will def help me out in the air :)

Cybran