Latest Announcement:


          BITE NOW ONE CLAN     Clan maxed again?     Check out the Useful links section!!     Name BITE servers starting with "BSG"

October 16, 2007

A man and his Warhawk

I can't remember how long it's been since Warhawk first released but to me it seems like a pretty long time. From the first few weeks of bugs to the current not so many bugs. From my "desperately in need of practice" skills to my now(personally opinion) super awesomely cool and skilled manuevers (and crashes). From 2 BSGs to one unified (and now maxed out.....again) BITE. It sure seems like a long time doesn't it.

BITE has progressed and so have its members. We have members who excel in different aspects of the game and together we have graced the top ten players in many rounds/matches. BITE has come far indeed. I am most happy that BITE members are living up to the BITE vision and mission. We're a happy go lucky bunch who just want to play and have fun but when push comes to shove, we can thrash it out with the best in the world. I'm more than proud to be in charge of this band of crazy mofos and if as long as there's a will, I'll work to keep BITE alive, even beyond Warhawk.

To all my brothers, sisters (and those sitting on the fence), let's keep the BITE spirit alive and continue to kick ass. BITE rocks and it'll always rule.

Dingo out!

No comments: