Latest Announcement:


          BITE NOW ONE CLAN     Clan maxed again?     Check out the Useful links section!!     Name BITE servers starting with "BSG"

September 27, 2007

Taking a long breather...

Warhawk has got me addicted. I love the game and can't stop playing dogfights but it's time for the Dingo to take a break from Warhawk for a while. I'll be back probably after Hari Raya in better shape and with my gameface back on. Till then you fellas keep on playing and keep BSG in the limelight!


-Dingo

2 comments:

Fingers said...

yea we folks been keeping the flame alive and some bsg folks geting along better just like me chua n donkey :)

When you getting back?

Dingo said...

Had to restrain myself from playing yesterday!

Should be back in the fray in a week. See you fellas then!